Only KW associates with a Market Center leadership role in White Pages (OP, MCA, TL, Assistant MCA, Assistant TL, MC Tech Coordinator) will be able to add or edit agent MLS information in White Pages.
1. Log in to mykw.kw.com.
2. In the "Quick Links" section at the bottom right of your myKW home page, click White Pages.
3. Click the Associate Information button.
4. Search for the agent in question and click on their name from the results list.
5. Once you get to their profile page, click Update MLS Info under the profile photo.
6. Click Add Associate MLS Info.
7. Choose the MLS from the drop-down box provided, enter the agent's MLS ID (provided by the MLS), and click Add.
Once the agent's ID has been updated or added:
- Wait about 10 minutes to request a WolfNet IDX in section 4.1 of the eAgentC website admin tool, click here for more info.
- The agent's ListHub listings will take around 24 hours to pull in to the KWLS, as long as there is nothing else that will stop the listing from pulling in, click here for more info.
- The agent's KW website powered by Placester should be provisioned within 24 hours, as long as they have also created their KW email address, click here for more info.